Pages

FRUITEATOX REVIEW!

12 November 2018



Since i moved abroad my metabolism become really bad. I was not eating a lot but I was getting weight, especially in my stomach area. I tried to eat less, exersice but i didn't see any difference. I even got medicine to fix it but nothing worked for me.

But thanks to Fruiteatox my metabolism has changed rapidly. I have been drinking Fruiteatox for one week and the results are incredible. My metabolism has been increased so much that I even lost weight. My skin looks so clean and bright. I feel so much happier and healthier now. In general tea is amazing and small changes like drinking a cup of healthy tea everyday can make our lifes so much better. I recommend it to everyone especially to people with metabolism problems.

Fruiteatox is made with 100% natural ingredients. It's glutem free with vegan friendly ingredients that energise the body from the inside out. It supports and maintains weight loss, promotes healthy and radiant skin and increases metabolism. If you exersice it will help you to burn excess fat.

I drink Daytox Lemon Tea every morning and Sleeptox Orange Tea every other night. The Daytox gives me a lot of energy the whole day while the Sleeptox gives me good relaxing sleep. The ingredients of the Daytox are: Ginseng, Ginger Root, Yerba Mate, Liquorice Root, Tie Kuan Yin Oolong, Lemon Grass, Fennel Seeds, Lemon Peel. The ingredients of the Sleeptox: Chamomile, Senna, Valerian Root, Hawthorn Leaves, Lavender, Orange Peel and Orange Oil. Super healthy!

Have you try Fruiteatox or any similar tea before? How was your experience?

 

10 comments :

  1. I haven't tried this before, but wouldn't mind at all. Sounds great!! Thanks much for sharing.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any teatoxes before, but I know they work well for plenty of other people! Hope you're having a lovely week :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never try this tea but you made me want to try it !
    It looks really good.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tea sounds absolutely FABULOUS! I love using tea to detox, I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing.The review is short and straight to the point.They seem very helpful.
    http://sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These products sounds good
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. drinking Fruiteatox for one week? really?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried this before! Thanks for the tips!

    https://whoisnesli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds amazing to give you results in just one week!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs