Pages

CAROLINA CASTILE SOAP REVIEW!

27 November 2018



Hello everyone! I received five products from Carolina Castile Soap. I got the Lavender, Orange and Lemon Castile Soap and two Castile Soap Bars. All the products are Organic, Not Animal Tested, Triple Milled, Vegan, without Synthetic Fragrances or Colorants.

When I found about the Carolina Castile Soaps I was so excited. Not only cause the products are organic and cruelty free but also you can use them for household and personal use such us: Dishwashing, Laundry, House Cleaning, Hand Soap, Shaving Cream, Body Wash, Sampoo. It's my first time to try a product like this. All their Castile Soaps are made from Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil and Cocoa Butter.

I use the Castile Soap Bar which is made from Organic Cocoa Butter and Olive Oil daily to wash my hands and face. The smell is amazing natural and simple, it makes my skin really soft. Currently I'm using the Lemon Castile Soap as a body wash, sampoo, hand soap and shaving cream. The reason why I don't using it for household is because I love it so much that I just want to keep it for my body. When I use it I can feel how organic and healthy it is. I feel like I'm using fresh lemon. My skin feels so soft and smooth while my hair looks shiny and smells amazingly. It's so convenient with great price.

I definitely recommend their products. I'm so satisfied from everything, the results, price, ingredients, smell etc. It's actually really cheap a much bigger double size than the one I got cost only $16.99. A gallon (3.8 liters) cost only $49.99. You can use it for so many things for so long and save a lot of money while using an organic product.

 

Have you try their products before?

3 comments :

  1. I’ve never tried their products but they do sound divine!! I love the orange one xx

    Much Love
    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ingredients, oils and cruelty free. Amazing products xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/11/tiosebon-shoes-that-fit-my-lifestyle.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I found your web site via Google while looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks
    bulk skin care bases

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs