Pages

Pixi Beauty Rose Infused Collection

4 September 2019





Review of the Pixi Beauty Rose Infused Collection🌸
Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloths: It's super easy to use, 1 cloth is enough to clean all your makeup even if it's waterproof. My skin feels so smooth & clean after the use.

Rose Tonic: This toner is a must for me. It restores your skins pH balance while it shrinks pores.
Rose Caviar Essence: The antioxidant rich natural oils have help my skin to refine & balance the oiliness of my skin.
Rose Flash Balm: I use this balm as a mask 2 times a week my skin feels amazing after. Also I use it as a primer, it makes makeup application 100% better.
Rose Ceramide Cream: The best nourishment cream that I have used. It makes my skin hydrated, soft and clean.
Rose Oil Blend: I use this oil twice a day. I'm so happy with the results. It helps to improve my skin's elasticity, I mainly use it as an anti aging.
Makeup Fixing Mist: I'm addicted to this mist. I use it after makeup, cause it helps to extend the makeup wear. But I also use it during the day to refresh the makeup. It smells great. Everytime that I use makeup my skin get super dehydrated but with this mist I feel my skin hydrated all the time.
Rose Glow Mist: I often use this mist before makeup. But usually I use it randomly, if I dont have time to use a cream etc., for moisturize, refresh & plump
Rose Cream Cleanser: One of my favorite products from the collection. My skin gets so soft and clean.
*Overall I'm satisfied with all the #pixirose collection products. All the products are cruelty free, Infused with botanics & beneficial ingredients. My skin has become so much better thanks to Pixi Beauty by Petra🤗💖💖

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs