Pages

NEW PRODUCTS + CHANGES ON MY STORE!

29 September 2018

Hello everyone! Today's post is about some new products on my store and some big changes that I made. At first my store had multiple categories of products such as jewellery, bags, school suppliers, phone cases and more. I was about to add clothes and shoes as well but I realize that having so many different products just made my store had no sales and it was really messy. This is an advice for anyone who wants to start an online shop as well. It's better to focus on one type of products than multiple. Now my store has only phone products and finally looks much better and more professional than it was the sales have increased a lot. The products are screen protectors, phone cases, ring holders. I'm going to add more but it's going to be only products related to phones and maybe laptops in the future.


Also I want to show you some of the new products that have been added to the shop.

Purple Crystal Marble Phone Case | $13



Gold Flakes Blue Marble Phone Case | $13



Pastel Marble Phone Case with Ring Holder | $13



Marble Ring Holder | $7



Pink Crystal Phone Case with Ring Holder | $14



Blue Crystal Marble Phone Case | $13



Marble Pineapple Phone Case | $13



Pointy Supreme Phone Case | $20



Rainbow Phone Case | $11



Shiny Marble Phone Case with Pop Up | $17




Which product do you like the most?

10 comments :

  1. The phone cases are really gorgeous!!

    Wishing you all the best,
    Randomlydi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely phone cases! I love the rainbow ones! :) Good luck with your store!

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous Good luck with your store and thanks for the tips xoxo cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-walk-in-park-with-jisoncase.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so cute, I love the pineapple case so much!! x

    Yiota
    https://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting you have your own store babe, well done! The gold flakes marble cases are lovely :) Hope you have a fabulous week!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These phone cases are so cute. I really like the one with the gold pineapples.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those marble ring iphone holders! Congrats on re-organizing your store!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These phone cases are so lovely.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantan las piñas !! monísimo
    corbatasygemelos.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. These phone cases are so cool!!! I need one!

    https://whoisnesli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs